Perex text. Easy to prepare, around 500 Kcal of energy. There should be something because of index page…
Chia Breakfast BowlPrint Recipe
- 2 cups unsweetened nondairy milk of your choice
- ¼ cup whole chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit of your choice (mangos, bananas, berries, kiwi, pineapple, etc.)
- Nuts (almonds, walnuts, etc.), optional
- Cinnamon and extra maple syrup, optional
Combine the chia seeds, nondairy milk, syrup, and vanilla extract in a bowl and stir together.
Let stand for about a half hour, then whisk together to prevent the seeds from clumping. Transfer to an air-tight container, cover and refrigerate overnight.
In the morning, divide between two bowls, and serve with toppings of your choice.